Many Terakeet employees were raised or attended school in the Syracuse area, and we feel a strong obligation to contribute more than just cash in our wallet to various community causes. From participating in charitable runs to physically rebuilding parts of downtown Syracuse, you’ll see ’Keeters helping out around the city in various ways throughout the year.
In addition to the local organizations our employees support throughout the year, Terakeet leads Cause for the ’Cuse, an annual clothing and school supply drive to benefit students in the Syracuse City School District.
- 2nd Annual Cause for the ’Cuse – Now through December 31st
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night Walk – September 18, 2014
- RBC E-Race Cancer Half Marathon and 5K – September 13, 2014
- Home Headquarters Block Blitz – September 2013
- Cause for the ‘Cuse – July / August 2013