An Account Executive is dedicated to building and maintaining strong client relationships on a foundation of open and effective communication, ensuring Terakeet is positioned to deliver services inline with client goals, objectives, and expectations. This position requires a basic understanding of SEO, and how it integrates with other aspects of digital marketing to effectively drive day-to-day execution of the service and meet client expectations. Frequent and clear communication with Brand Strategy Supervisors as well as other members of the Terakeet team is essential to ensuring best practice delivery of services and staying current on the evolving SEO landscape. These close working relationships with internal and client teams should help to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and that client expectations are exceeded.
- Building and maintaining close relationships with clients; ultimately responsible for the health of client relationships and quality of service delivered.
- Being the communication lead for all day-to-day interaction with multiple clients.
- Scheduling and organizing client account calls, meetings, presentations and delivery of related materials and/or reports.
- Pulling in specialized resources from other departments as needed; getting the right information from the right people and ensuring it’s effectively communicated to client.
- Representing client’s interests by effectively identifying and communicating business goals and objectives, contractual and non-contractual expectations, deliverables, and other factors to internal team members.
- Situational awareness; identifying and presenting opportunities for growth in the client relationship to internal and external stakeholders rooted in a profound understanding of the client’s business.
- Embracing and embodying Terakeet’s Vision and Values.
- Regular travel.
Preferred Skills and Attributes Include:
- 2+ years experience in a client communications role in digital marketing, with exposure to SEO.
- Strong verbal, written, and digital communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting in group settings and directly to any/all levels of an organization.
- Track record of critical thinking and application of problem-solving skills; ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Thorough understanding of digital and traditional marketing principles.
- Ability to provide support to multiple client verticals simultaneously.
- Strong desire to succeed; self-motivated and willing to take on challenges.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Team-player mentality yet able to work independently and learn adaptively.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Salary commensurate with ability and experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance (employee contribution required)
- 401k w/Company Matching (January or July after 1 year of employment)
- Parking Stipend
- Company Sponsored Gym Membership
- Company Discretionary Bonus Plan