A Brand Strategist at Terakeet develops a working knowledge of on-page and off-page search engine optimization techniques and best practices, as well as, a broader understanding of how organic optimization efforts and other marketing tactics come together to form a complete digital visibility strategy. A Brand Strategist assists in the development and delivery of a highly successful service offering. A Brand Strategist embodies the entrepreneurial spirit Terakeet was founded upon, and continuously works toward advancing their level of knowledge.
- Collaborating with other members of the Terakeet team to develop and implement campaign strategies capable of achieving client-specific contract objectives.
- Contributing strategy ideas and feedback during organizational and client-specific team meetings as needed.
- Staying current on market related trends (particularly those directly related to a given client).
- Providing feedback to Brand Strategy Supervisors as well as other Terakeet team members to aid in the continued refinement of internal processes used to document and deliver (successful) campaign strategies.
- Facilitating the continued development of a work environment that stimulates personal growth and advancement across the organization.
Preferred Skills Include:
- Profound understanding of the Google search platform and algorithm.
- Profound understanding of on-page and off-page optimization techniques and best practices.
- Ability to understand search-marketing industry related trends and emerging technologies.
- Strong verbal, written and digital communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with ability and experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance (employee contribution required)
- 401k w/Company Matching (after 1 year of employment)
- Parking Reimbursement
- Company Sponsored Gym Membership
- Company Discretionary Bonus Plan