The Senior SEO Analyst at Terakeet works directly within the search strategy team to provide technical and on-page search engine optimization support for client accounts. The ability to identify and articulate on-page and technical challenges within the context of client-specific goals and deliverables is critical to success in this role, as-is the ability to provide real-time, actionable insights and recommendations to other members of the Terakeet team active in client communication. A Sr. Analyst participates extensively during the client onboarding process, helping to set-up client web properties for sustainable SEO performance, and continues to be a resource over the life of a client engagement by providing ongoing SEO best-practice guidelines as needed.
- Performing website audits and developing related recommendations to ensure SEO best practice compliance.
- Providing advanced site structure and performance recommendations (including information architecture, navigation, design, conversion, etc.)
- Effectively communicating to internal and external stakeholders the opportunity for, and value of, website changes, updates, and content revisions.
- Providing competitive and market opportunity analyses as they relate to search intent, competitor niche saturation, backlink profiles, and SERP anomalies.
- Occasional travel.
- Virtual and/or remote work opportunities available for this position.
Preferred Skills Include:
- 4+ years of SEO analyst experience including website audits and development of advanced site structure and performance recommendations
- Profound understanding of search engine ranking signals, technical SEO elements, and SEO theory.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO best practices, concepts, statistics, and trends.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO tools (backlink/competitive analysis, traffic, social reporting, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of web content best practices as they relate to SEO.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO algorithmic ranking factors (information architecture, backlink analysis, SEO meta elements, structured data, server-side, etc.)
- Experience deriving technical insight from Google Analytics, Google WMT, and directly from SERPS.
- Knock-our-socks-off written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional track record of critical thinking and application of problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide support to multiple client verticals simultaneously.
- Experience communicating directly with clients.
- Team-player mentality.
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Salary commensurate with ability and experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance (employee contribution required)
- 401k w/Company Matching (open enrollment January or July after 1 year of employment)
- Parking Stipend
- Company Sponsored Gym Membership
- Company Discretionary Bonus Plan