A Web Analytics Specialist is dedicated to developing valuable client-facing performance reports and insights, ensuring Terakeet is positioned to deliver services inline with client goals, objectives and expectations. A successful Web Analytics Specialist will be proactive and investigative, understanding the need to dig into various 3rd party tools to find specific causes of traffic movement and other site activity. Frequent communication with internal teams, and the ability to articulate findings to both internal and external stakeholders, are essential to performance in this role, as a Web Analytics Specialist will use data to help identify opportunities that will drive future client strategies.
- Producing premier reporting content by excelling in the identification of client-specific key performance indicators.
- Developing monthly performance reports using programs like Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Excel and others as needed.
- Regularly monitoring performance activity across multiple web properties.
- Recommending and coordinating proper implementation of custom source code on an as-needed basis to ensure effective tracking of client-specific goals.
- Regularly communicating with internal stakeholders to provide high-level data insights as they pertain to client goals and key performance indicators.
- Embracing and embodying Terakeet’s Vision and Values.
- Occasional travel.
Preferred Skills and Attributes Include:
- 1-2 years of web analytics experience including the development of professional, client-facing documents and reports.
- Profound understanding of Google Analytics (related certifications are a plus).
- Experience with other analytics platforms such as SiteCatalyst, Webmaster Tools, and Google Trends.
- Extremely capable and comfortable working with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify key performance indicators and success metrics given knowledge and understanding of client-specific business models and objectives.
- Very well organized and attentive to detail.
- Enthusiastic about facing challenges and finding solutions to overcome them.
- Inherently motivated to perform at a high level.
- Team-player mentality.
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Salary commensurate with ability and experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance (employee contribution required)
- 401k w/ Company Matching (open enrollment January or July after 1 year of employment)
- Parking Reimbursement
- Company Sponsored Gym Membership
- Company Discretionary Bonus Plan