A Brand Strategist is primarily responsible for executing engagement marketing campaigns on behalf of Terakeet customers. A Brand Strategist is an excellent persuasive writer, possesses a strong working knowledge of general marketing principles, is familiar with a broad range of online publishing channels and influencer communities and will build an understanding of on-page and off-page search engine optimization techniques and best practices. A Brand Strategist assists in the development and delivery of a highly successful service offering, embodies the entrepreneurial spirit Terakeet was founded upon, and continuously works toward advancing their level of knowledge.
- Develop relationships with online influencers to improve online visibility for Terakeet customers.
- Optimize outreach campaigns through critical analysis of messaging, audience response and resulting brand placements to continuously improve campaign results.
- Collaborate with other members of the Terakeet team to develop and implement campaign strategies capable of achieving client-specific contractual objectives.
- Stay current on market related trends (particularly those directly related to a given client).
- Develop a deep understanding of customer’s business, brand and voice.
- Provide feedback to Brand Strategy Supervisors as well as other Terakeet team members to aid in the continued refinement of internal processes used to document and deliver (successful) campaign strategies.
- Facilitate the continued development of a work environment that stimulates personal growth and advancement across the organization.
- Develop a strong proficiency of CHORUS and its full suite of tools and applications.
Preferred Skills and Attributes Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills.
- Team player mentality yet able to work independently and learn adaptively.
- Strong desire to succeed; self-motivated and willing to take on challenges.
- Eagerness & willingness to adapt to organizational and industry-related change.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while staying organized and attentive to detail.
- Comfortable presenting in group settings and directly to any/all levels of an organization.
- Ability to understand search-marketing industry related trends and emerging technologies.
- Working knowledge of the Google search platform and algorithm a plus.
- Familiarity with on-page and off-page optimization techniques and best practices.
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Salary commensurate with ability and experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k w/Company Matching
- Parking Allowance
- Company Sponsored Gym Membership
- Company Discretionary Bonus Plan
Terakeet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions are considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or other categories as proscribed by federal, state or local law.