Increased CTR on positive content for branded “review” searches by 456%
Recovered more than $32 million in monthly revenue
Flipped Google page one for brand name searches to 100% positive results
Terakeet delivered Branded SEO solutions for our client in four key areas:
In implementing branded SEO for our client, Terakeet focused on two branded terms to build positive SEO listings in the SERPs, and to push negative listings off the page. The scope included searches on the brand name as well as on “reviews” of the brand.
Terakeet recommended a new, dedicated customer reviews page on the client’s website. Terakeet not only wireframed the page, but also provided all technical and content guidance.
Terakeet assisted the company in addressing inaccuracies and violations on community web pages, such as Wikipedia, in line with website/Wikipedia guidelines.
As one result, the company achieved a more accurate and sustainable Wikipedia entry that also facilitated a more accurate Google Knowledge Panel.
We also worked with the company on a program to generate more reviews across various review platforms.
Based on Terakeet’s branded SEO initiatives, we achieved the following results:
- Recovered $32.7 million in monthly client revenue.
- Moved all three negative listings for brand name searches off the page, resulting in zero negative listings on Google page one.
- Solidified the brand’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube profiles on Google page one for brand name searches.
- Secured positions #1 and #2 on Google page one for branded review queries, whereas the brand had not been ranking at all previously.
- Increased CTR on positive content on Google page one for brand review searches by 456%.
- Improved the Trustpilot profile from 3 negative reviews to over 12,000 5-star “Excellent” reviews.
- Decreased negative listings on Google page one for brand reviews from 60% to 30%.
Trustpilot had 3 negative reviews when the brand approached Terakeet. The company now has over 12,000 5-star ‘Excellent’ reviews.